Well, three months later, and I blog again.
I am FINALLY making progress again.
I have been on my antidepressants for nearly two weeks now. Vance came home from work one day and approached me pretty much with my pill in one hand and a hatchet in the other and said, "Honey it is time to make a choice!" Not LITERALLY, obviously, but a definite intervention moment there. So, I started taking the pills again and I am thinking much clearer, and I have quite a bit more energy. I had to recently get them renewed, and the pharmacy changed manufacture on my pill. They are all SUPPOSED to be the same but I swear this new one is just not as good as the first. But it is working, and I hope that I am able to take care of the rest holistically.
I am waiting on a background check to come through on a job. I would be managing a portrait studio. Sounds like fun, and fair pay. The best part is I would be done by the time the kids need me home. SWEET! And since it is not too demanding on the schedule, I should be able to keep working on my transcription. The transcription stuff would be great if I could just get proficient enough in it. I am needing a 94% accuracy but seem to be stuck at 87%. Can you say dyslexia? So, this job will let me keep trying. I also am selling Pure Romance, but I must say that educating other women that sexual difficulties are normal and do not make you less of a women or somehow broken is more why I sell Pure Romance. I am still working on this concept myself, but talking to others and seeing the relief in their eyes that they are not the only one dealing with this is helping me accept my own difficulties as well.
My cousin has started a program called Couch to 5K and has been keeping me up to date on how she is doing. It has inspired me to get interested in my health again. I am tracking my calories and am looking for my Sugar Busters diet book. My friend, Jenny, has been trying to get me out walking. I hate shin splits! I am not doing as well on the exercise stuff, but I did like how I felt for the rest of the day. I am rather thick headed and am still not inspired enough to exercise on my own at this point. I hope Jenny does not give up on me, but she has her own challenges she is dealing with.
So that is me in a nut shell minus children drama. Schools can really suck when they don't like your kid. But that is a whole other story. Back on the mark, which is frustrating but at least I have not given up!
No comments:
Post a Comment