Friday, June 10, 2011

The Plan

I just got back to town from our first ever family vacation. Married for 14 years and we just now got a vacation in. WOW! Still, it was so much fun! Now it is time to put my plan into work. *sigh*

To start, I have to address the parts of life that I can no longer stand.
1. I hate my job.
2. I hate the way people look at me, especially when I grocery shop and eat out. You get certain looks and responses form people when you have 100+ pounds to loose.
3. I am always tired.
4. I am managing a good deal of muscle and joint pain daily.
5. I am a little on the conceded side as I tend to think people's negative statements are always about me.

What to do? Change my life. Good grief! This should be easy. *not*

So, I know that three of these things that disappoint me in life are due to the fact that I am 120 pounds over weight. My doctor has told me to use the Weight Watcher system. He told me this about three years ago. Maybe more. Well as it turns out this is a $20 monthly fee. So I am to start this next paycheck. Which is Friday.
Also I need exercise. There is a new 24hr workout place about four miles down the road that is $15 a month. Both together is $35. Still less than the $65 at most gyms around here and I will not have that blasted trainer staring at me like I have no business being there.
I also hope to get back into OA once I am out of the retail biz.
That is item 2, 3, and 4.

 I am schooling for item 1. I am enrolled in an on-line school for medical transcription. A career change that will let me have the time I need for my kids. Whoot!
I love my studies but finding time for it has been very hard. Granted, I am down to three kids in the house now and that helps but it is still hard to part time school, full time work and full time parent.
I have been thinking of going to my boss and asking for a lay-off since they keep threatening it any way. And are now discussing cutting my hours by 5 - 10 hours (as I understand it.) I do not think they are set on these actions but they are considering. Still, hate working my butt off for possibly getting things taken away from me no matter what I do.

And that leaves item 5. I need help with this one for sure and there is only one place to go for that. GOD! So I need my butt back in a pew. For me to get there I have to take care of item 1 first as I have been told I have to close every Saturday and open every Sunday. This makes church impossible for me. And I hope to start volunteering for something but I have no idea what.

So that is my goal and I could use all the prayers I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment