Monday, June 13, 2011

Waiting........

So I am just passing time until Friday so I can get paid and start my plan to loose weight. I take out my old OA book and then think "not today." Hmmmmm, pretty sure that is not how it is supposed to work. But I hope to read my inspiration before bed.

I did work on my studies this morning and was really enjoying them until it was time to go to work. I acctually miss my studies. I don't know if I really find it that enjoyable or if I just get excited about getting out of reatil. Either way, I will take my study time as a win.

I was going to make a point of talking to my boss about where we are standing on lay-off possiblities, but I chickened out. I am afraid that if I tell him I want to be laid off, the work environment will get worse. On the other hand, if I do not talk to him that I want a lay off, then that option may pass by me. Grrr. Confusion. I guess that one is a stailmate today.

So, one paus, onw win and one stailmate. I am going chuck today up as finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment